Mass Effect is one of the most successful trilogies in video games today. If you’re a gamer and haven’t played any of the games (what’s wrong with you?), or if you’re just now entering the world of gaming, then you’re in luck! Bioware just announced over Twitter that it is re-releasing the entire trilogy (available in all platforms previously available) in an all-in-one package for just $59.99! Say whaaaaat?
Here’s what’s included:
- Over 75 hours of story content, plus Mass Effect 3’s critically acclaimed multiplayer mode.
- Create and customize your own character with his or her appearance and skills, then play your Commander Shepard through all three Mass Effect games.
- Experience an amazingly rich and detailed universe where your decisions have profound consequences on the action and the outcome.
- Build a personalized arsenal with powerful weapons complete with their own upgrades and modifications
- Unleash devastating abilities and skills as you command and train an elite squad.
- Take the war online with class-based, co-operative multiplayer in Mass Effect 3.
Mass Effect Trilogy will be released for the Xbox 360 and PC on November 6, with PS3 to follow later in the year.
A thought just occurred, this will be the first time Mass Effect (1) will be playable on the PS3.
UPDATE: For those of you on the PS3-only front and have Mass Effect 2 & 3, there will be a PSN download of the entire first game.
UPDATE 2: The PS3 version will be released on November 7th, aka “N7 Day.” Eh? Eh? See what they did there? Aaaahhhh, you get it.